Eclipse Live From Oasis

Anyone could go to the concert. But you had to register 1st. Once on the ship it was sold out so if you didn't register online prior to the cruise you were out of luck. It is a small area. Maybe only 1400 people if that. We were 7th row back right off center. The center seats were reserved for the Diamond plus/suite type cruisers. But I didn't feel slighted since we still had good seats. The concert was awesome and since it was such a small venue felt quite personal.

Anyone could go to the concert. But you had to register 1st. Once on the ship it was sold out so if you didn't register online prior to the cruise you were out of luck. It is a small area. Maybe only 1400 people if that. We were 7th row back right off center. The center seats were reserved for the Diamond plus/suite type cruisers. But I didn't feel slighted since we still had good seats. The concert was awesome and since it was such a small venue felt quite personal.

They must have held back some seats. We didn't know about the concert but overheard someone talking about it in Coastal Kitchen when we were eating lunch on boarding day. The concierges sent me down to On Air and I made reservations for it...no line. It was nice that the usual seats for Pinnacles and Suites were blocked off.