Which deck for D1 aft balcony on Independence?

I am looking to book an Aft balcony on Independence of the Seas. Wondering which is the most desirable deck? I know there can be some obstruction of the view with these cabins - but I would love a bigger balcony. Is the obstruction worse on certain decks? Any other factors to consider? Thanks!

I am looking to book an Aft balcony on Independence of the Seas. Wondering which is the most desirable deck? I know there can be some obstruction of the view with these cabins - but I would love a bigger balcony. Is the obstruction worse on certain decks? Any other factors to consider? Thanks!

The higher the deck, the less of the ship's superstructure is in the view.

We had 1402 (Deck 10) for a back to back in December.. We LOVED it.. They are all awesome.. You won't want any other cabin after..

We have 7708 cabin in Indy and its deck is twice the normal size.. there is some obstruction but not enough to spoil the great view. You are not overlooked from deck 8. Google images of this cabin and you will see the balcony.

Decks 6 is also overlooked from 7 so I would avoid these aft balconies.

Hope this helps.