Rccl Adventure Ocean- 4 and 6 years

shay869

Hello,

Is it possible that our kids (4 and 6 years) can by at the same group at Adventure Ocean?

I know that as per rccl rules they should be at different age group, but is it possible to leave them together? even at 3-5 years group.

They MIGHT allow the older to "age down", but they will NOT allow the younger to "age up". They will be in nearby areas, so they will see each other occasionally. The activities are very perfectly "age specific"....so give it a try before you ask for changes!

I don't think they will.

4 too young to move up(they will when almost 6) & I have never heard of them allowing age down....I can't imagine they would allow age down on potential for older child accidentally injuring younger..I have seen it asked and always politely declined

What age? Yes we typically will visit AO on RC on the first day to register. They will be open that night and if you haven't registered, you can when you drop off. If you need to register for the nursery program, then that is something you should do ASAP.

We just got off the Anthem on Sunday. We have a 3 and a 6 year old. There weren't a ton of kids on our 12 night cruise so RCCl had put the 9-11 year olds in with the 6-8 year old group. My daughter is a small 6 year old.... needless to say the noise level and games were just not her thing. I figured I'd ask and with a little convincing (even though staff told me for 3 days In a row that she wasn't participating), we bumped her into the 3-5 year old group with her brother. They both did great then!! So it's definitely possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums