Grand Cayman Catamaran Question

bitner4

We are going to Grand Cayman June 1 on carnival . We would like to do a catamaran trip. Would maybe like to snorkel instead of or on top of stingray trip. We usually book private, but also see Carnival catamaran trip but worry about crowds(which is why we usually book private). Who has done a private catamaran trip there and who would you recommend, or is Carnival trip not that crowded? We also like to have a chance for local food and drinks on the excursion!

Thanks

• 2 months later...

I've been to Stingray City via sailboat, was it a cat? I can't remember. It was Capt. Bryan's Buccaneer. It was fun. I haven't heard much about that company, so not sure if they are still in business.

We have stingraysailing dot com booked (Far Tortuga Catamaran) for this June. While not private, they only take up to 25 people and I'm reading its generally around 15 or so. We have a family of 15 that have booked, and so hoping we are the only people aboard. If not, that's fine as well. Looks like a great Cat and there are awesome reviews!! VERY easy to work with. VERY responsive via e-mail. I took care of everything in one or two e-mails. We will be sailing to Stingray city, then a stop or two to snorkel on the way back.