Tour Foursquare Distillery and Monkeys?

CrusinAgain

We are coming in on a Sunday, Jan. 18 on Quantum of the Seas....Mt. Gay Distillery is closed but it appears Foursquare is. We don't do the beach or snorkel thing anymore and hubby doesn't like a crowd of people in a vehicle so it appears the rum factory and seeing monkeys would be of interest. Any suggestions on who to contact or should we just wait until we get there. Any other suggestions on what else to see?

• 2 weeks later...

We did a tour through Celebrity last year that was very good. It was called "4x4 Adventure and Green Monkey Encounter. It was a very nice tour of the island and ended up at the green monkey sanctuary. I would highly recommend this one or one like it. RCI probably offers something like it. Sorry I can't be more help but since no one responded, I thought I would take a stab at it.

We did a tour through Celebrity last year that was very good. It was called "4x4 Adventure and Green Monkey Encounter. It was a very nice tour of the island and ended up at the green monkey sanctuary. I would highly recommend this one or one like it. RCI probably offers something like it. Sorry I can't be more help but since no one responded, I thought I would take a stab at it.

Thank you so much. I do see RCI offering that same excursion. :)