Two things planned in St Kitts will I easily get another taxi ?

newcastlemam

So I'm going to St Kitts on November the 8th on getaway and I have booked watersports on cockleshell beach for the afternoon however in the morning I would like to do the dolphin encounter I know taxis are readily available at the port but how would I ensure a taxi from the dolphin encounter to cockleshell beach ?

It should not be a problem. This is from the website: Transportation

We are located 10 minutes from the main port, Port Zante, in the Bird Rock área. Located in Bird Rock Hotel Beach. You can get there by taxi, paying about $10 USD.

It should not be a problem. This is from the website: Transportation

We are located 10 minutes from the main port, Port Zante, in the Bird Rock área. Located in Bird Rock Hotel Beach. You can get there by taxi, paying about $10 USD.

Thanks

We would like to take a taxi to see AGE (Amazing Grace Experience) in the morning and then go to Cockleshell Beach afterwards. The best price I can get if we book it as a tour is $50pp. Will a taxi be cheaper? Does anyone know what an average length of time is to see AGE so we would know if we went by taxi what time to ask them to return for us? AGE is in the opposite direction from the beach so thinking the taxi route could end up more expensive. Anyone done this? (AGE is near Brimstone)