Carnival Dream Free Hotel Parking/Shuttle New Orleans for 5/28 Sail Date

lenaris

Hi Folks!

I am trying to avoid a $20/day parking fee and a concomitant New Orleans hotel rate.

I have browsed these sites:

The rooms are already booked for every chain hotel except the ultra expensive properties. I find this hard to believe, but I do not know New Orleans very well.

What I am looking for is either a great hotel rate for May 27. It does not have to be that close to the port, but it would be nice!

or

A fair room rate where parking and (preferably) one way transport are covered by the hotel.

I did this two times before with a Holiday Inn in the French Quarter (not the Chateau Lemoyne), but perhaps this hotel is now defunct?

I would be very grateful for any thoughtful responses. Thanks!

Try near the airport. We are leaving NOLA during the NBA all-star he and coming home 2 days before fat Tuesday. I got a really good rate through ParkSleepFly.com they have free parking in their prices. We are staying there 2/18- 2/19. Are bill for the Crowne Plaza Airport and is $225 total with parking.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

I'm planing to using Super 8 Metairie (under $100) who has free cruise parking with 1 night stay and then I'm going to use UberXL to get our party of 6 to the port and back. Taking advantage of Uber's 1st time discounts, I'll be able to get to the port and back for $22 plus tips and pay $0 for parking !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums