Please Please Sort out your Booking Agents

Jem 12

Hi well what a frustrating afternoon, I have had, I looked at the Azamara website last night and was interested in a cruise, but here in the UK at least we do not appear to be able to book flights or even get an idea of flight prices unlike the Celebrity site, so I ring the number given to check out flights and was quoted some ridiculous price.

So I then ask for a cruise only price and I am quoted a price more than double what was on the website. the agent seems to be unable to get this price although eventually when I go back online while talking to him, he eventually agrees with the price I have quoted.

I then ask for a price for flights and after 10 mins or so hanging on the phone I give up and put the phone down. He never came back to me during that time or offered to ring back.

So after being excited about the thought last night of going on Azamara again, I am now thinking I cannot be bothered to deal with Azamara booking staff, and as for future cruise credits well!!!!!!!!!!! never again.

Jem 12. Your afternoon sounds incredibly frustrating.

Why not email Richard Twynam, MD of Azamara UK for assistance - rtwynam@azamaraclubcruises.com

I have contacted him several times and he has been quick to help and solve problems.

Good luck.

Thanks Spursgirl for the email address, I have decided to wait until my next cruise in January with Celebrity and then decide where our next cruise will be and who with. At least when you phone Celebrity customer service you get an answer, but I would still love to go on Azamara again sometime really soon. Thanks again.

Jean

Hi Jean, It sounds a nightmare. I can't even face attempting to telephone Azamara myself after all I read on here, so you're brave to try. I use a travel agent and have no problem getting flight-inclusive prices from the one we use (and others we haven't actually booked through). I may have your email address in my office email, following the Seville cruise in 2013 when we met. If so, I'll send our travel agent's name to you. I've just booked for a 2016 Azamara cruise with them this week.