san juan in the morning

dancersp119

I hit send too early. The tour was a great activity, though not a beach. We went to the visitor center, walked a trail, went to an observation tower, and saw a waterfall. I know the are some independent excursions that might be within your time limits.

0d3d90e7892e858e278cffe08caf6fd6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

I would recommend you look into tours of El Yunque rainforest or a beach day in the Condado or Isla Verde Area. The only hotel that is doing day passes (as far as I know) is the Marriott Stellaris in Condado. There are also "beach break" packages both for Condado and Isla Verde area but I have not used any of them so I cannot recommend. If looking to do some "off the beaten path" sort of things nearby, look into alternate activities (zip lines, horseback riding, ATVs) in places like Hacienda Campo Rico and Hacienda Carabalí. If you're into shopping and the stores in Old SJ are not your thing, there's Plaza Las Ámericas, a pretty big, multi-level mall located about 20 minutes from the pier with easy taxi access to and from it. You can also take the ferry across the bay into Cataño and take a quick 5 minute taxi to the Bacardi distillery and take part in one of their "tours".