ruins

jtnut2000

We are going to be in port from 7a-2p and really want to see the Kohunlich Mayan Ruins. What are some tour companies we could use? :confused:The only one I have been able to find is Native Choice but they are a little over budget. Are there any other options out there? Also we could possibly settle for the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins if the price is right. :)

We went with NCL and got back just in time for departure. Native Choice was not going because they didn't have enough people. I would check to see it is offered by your ship because of time and distance. I know that NC was much cheaper than NCL. Another option for you is Chaccobean with NC as its closer and much cheaper. Good ruins with plenty to see that will not take up your day.

Considering the distance and time factor involved, I suggest you book this excursion through the cruise line. Our bus was over an hour late getting back due to a traffic problem. It was a relief to see the ship waiting for us when we got back.

If you're interested, you might like to see the slide show my wife made with pictures she took for her website at the link below.

Costa Maya Kohunlich Shore Excursion

Happy Cruising!

We are going to be in port from 8am to 5pm and would also like to do a private tour to Kohunlich or possibly Cacchoben. Jaital are offering tours to both and are cheaper than Crystal.

Does anyone have any experience with Jaital and would we still run the risk of getting held up in traffic and missing our sailing?

Thanks for any help you can give.