Irie tours - afternoon tour time?

sccoast

I have not gotten an email response but wanted to know what time the 3hr east side tour would leave if we do not dock until 1pm. does anyone know? trying to plan to have time for shopping also, near port 7pm but across the bridge is probably earlier...?

I got a response from them and we arrive at 1pm. We were told that the tour started at 2pm. They said to proceed down the pier to the white tent and representative would be there waiting for us. They said to try and get there 15 minutes early to start the tour at 2pm. We are looking forward to it in 4 weeks:)

I got a response from them and we arrive at 1pm. We were told that the tour started at 2pm. They said to proceed down the pier to the white tent and representative would be there waiting for us. They said to try and get there 15 minutes early to start the tour at 2pm. We are looking forward to it in 4 weeks:)

thanks!! i will be going after DST so i wonder if they do ship time or their time.. something else i'll need to find out. if you can respond back after cruising that would be great, how was the tour, did the shops across the bridge close early, anything you can share.

so i wonder if they do ship time or their time.. something else i'll need to find out.

All cruise operators adhere to ship time. So if you dock at 1 pm, they will start the tour at your 2 pm.

All cruise operators adhere to ship time. So if you dock at 1 pm, they will start the tour at your 2 pm.

i just got an email and she said 3 local time since we dock at 2 local time but she was clear to state that ship time is 1 DST.

i just got an email and she said 3 local time since we dock at 2 local time but she was clear to state that ship time is 1 DST.

Exactly - they always start tours one hour after the ship has docked.