Excellent service received room NCL UK Guest Relations

I had reason to contact NCL regarding an onboard credit error on our recent cruise. Following investigation it was found that the error had been made by the travel agent not NCL but they couldn't have been any nicer with me. They offered to refund the money and also sent flowers and champagne to my home. I was most impressed by the way they handled the situation. Thank you NCL.

I had reason to contact NCL regarding an onboard credit error on our recent cruise. Following investigation it was found that the error had been made by the travel agent not NCL but they couldn't have been any nicer with me. They offered to refund the money and also sent flowers and champagne to my home. I was most impressed by the way they handled the situation. Thank you NCL.

I love hearing that. I had an experience with NCL customer service in the US that was outstanding. On my most recent cruise I left my tablet and charger in a drawer in my stateroom. We happened to exchange email addresses with our Butler because he was from Bali and I spent a lot of my growing years as an ex-pat living in Indonesia and Malaysia. He was the nicest man. I sent him an email letting him know what I had done. He responded within a short time stating that he had both items and would make sure they got to Miami lost and found. He was true to his word. I contacted NCL and they sent the package to me within a week or two. Amazing response from them and all I could think was how awesome it was that no one "stole" the item but wanted to make sure it was returned to me. Talk about a great way to make a loyal customer.

Thank you for this posting. I had an issue on a recent cruise and wrote a letter to Norwegian's Corporate Offices in Miami. I got a awhile but I got a response that was very positive and beyond anything I expected. I actually expected nothing an acknowledgment they had received the letter.