Cruisetour Review - Princess

DentoAlaska

This review has been posted in the trip report list (STICKY above) since last year ! The reports are a great resource, especially the photojournals like this one that include so much info as well as pictures of the ship, lodges, excursions, etc.

Just wanted to add, to give the proper credit, that the cited review was not written by "AlaskanB". The review was contributed by "MVPinBoynton" here on CC last year. It is indeed one of the best Alaska reviews I've read, and it helped me immensely in planning my cruisetour for this July.

To be clear I have never claimed authorship of the review. My post stated that it was very informative.

I apologize if there was any misunderstanding; I did not intend to scold anyone. Certainly nothing wrong with your initial post on the Princess board that linked to the review. I just felt that OP's wording ("This review was posted by AlaskanB") might be misinterpreted (the way I initially read it), and I wanted to ensure that the Preismans (MVPinBoynton) were acknowledged for their wonderful review. :)

WOW!!! I'm really sorry! I was just trying to "bump" what I thought was a helpful review for others to see. I guess I should have said "reposted" and that it was a review by the original submitter. You guys are sure quick to jump on somebody's case. I'll be sure and keep that in mind before I try to be helpful again.

A special apology to AlaskanB. I truly did not mean to cause such problems.

WOW!!! I'm really sorry! I was just trying to "bump" what I thought was a helpful review for others to see. I guess I should have said "reposted" and that it was a review by the original submitter. You guys are sure quick to jump on somebody's case. I'll be sure and keep that in mind before I try to be helpful again.

No problem at all -- :) It is a wonderful review and should be shared. I think Mapleleaves originally shared it with me. Sometimes these things are hard to find with the CC search engine.

Hi, DentoAlaska,

I'm truly sorry. Never meant for this to be a big deal. There was nothing wrong with what you posted. I appreciate you sharing the valuable information.

I see in your sig that you'll be on a Princess landtour starting July 12, followed by the cruise on Pacific Princess. Coincidentally, I'll be starting my cruise on PP on July 13, followed by an 8-day land tour (Connoisseur QA8). My first time in Alaska, and also my first time with Princess. Very much looking forward to it, as I'm sure you are as well!

Yes, RoobyDoo we ARE very excited. We are booked on the LB7 tour with Princess. We chose this tour as we will see Fairbanks, Copper River and Denali. A big circle where we can see a lot of different areas in one trip. We board the PP on the 20th which I think is the day you disembark.

We have heard so many fantastic things about this trip and decided to do it now while we can still afford it. :eek:

I hope you have a great trip and it will be everything you hope for!

Edited by DentoAlaska

Yes, RoobyDoo we ARE very excited. We are booked on the LB7 tour with Princess. We chose this tour as we will see Fairbanks, Copper River and Denali. A big circle where we can see a lot of different areas in one trip. We board the PP on the 20th which I think is the day you disembark.

We have heard so many fantastic things about this trip and decided to do it now while we can still afford it. :eek:

I hope you have a great trip and it will be everything you hope for!

We will be in Alaska the same time as you but we get in on the 10th and board the Coral on the 15th. Can't wait!!!! So excited. Hope you have a wonderful trip