SAND,S HOTEL and Cruise any help please.

We are staying at the Sand's hotel Worthing beach if built, have been following tripadvisor very closely. Have noted today that Virgin are offering alternative hotels in date order, however we are going on the 12th March and Mango Bay is already fully booked this would be one of the alternative hotels that would be offered to us should hotel not be ready. Our travel agent has contacted TUI and they have been told that the hotel will be ready!!!and if not alternative hotel will be offered to us, however we are now very concerned as other Travel Companies are now offering other accommodation ie Thomas Cook and Virgin and obviously we are concerned as international cricket is also being played and there may not be any available accommodation for us. It is our 50th anniversary whilst we are there. Can anyone give us a TUI direct telephone line or email, and the ABTA telephone number we booked this holiday on 19th November 2015 and was told it would definitely be ready. Can anyone help or advise thanks Howard

Hi Howard sorry to read about your predicament, not really what you want for this special occasion, don't know if I can help as you probably know more about the system than me, but presumably you know about the web sites Thomson cares and Thomson pre travel, I have also used email@cs.tuiuk.com and a phone No 08442097066 which I used some time ago so they may no longer be active. I think they would probably all give you the info they have been instructed to give about this hotel.

Have you attempted to contact the hotel or hotel chain direct? to do a booking;) Also perhaps the 'local' authority if you ask if they think it would be ok to book or not.

The only other thing I would do is check out the hotels in the area to find the 'bad ones' so you know which ones to turn down if you are offered an alternative.

Not much help I know but England have just won the ODI:D

Good luck

Hi Howard sorry to read about your predicament, not really what you want for this special occasion, don't know if I can help as you probably know more about the system than me, but presumably you know about the web sites Thomson cares and Thomson pre travel, I have also used email@cs.tuiuk.com and a phone No 08442097066 which I used some time ago so they may no longer be active. I think they would probably all give you the info they have been instructed to give about this hotel.

Have you attempted to contact the hotel or hotel chain direct? to do a booking;) Also perhaps the 'local' authority if you ask if they think it would be ok to book or not.

The only other thing I would do is check out the hotels in the area to find the 'bad ones' so you know which ones to turn down if you are offered an alternative.

Not much help I know but England have just won the ODI:D

Good luck

Hi P.C thank,s for getting back to me and thank,s for the info, i did go back to my local T.A and the manager said hang on till mid november, i was going to change hotel,s to the ACCRA beach hotel and spa with sea view at an extra £600 but i will give it that extra month thank,s again Howard