Wine shops near port of Regal Princess Scandinavia/Russia cruise?

heckofagator

We will be on the Regal Princess later this summer and the ports include:

Copenhagen, Oslo, Warnemunde, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Nynashamn

Does anyone know if any of these ports have a reasonable-cost wine/liquor store semi-close to the port?

yeah, I should have mentioned that. We will embark in Copenhagen and will be there for a nite or two before. I guess we can find a place to buy so that each adult can at least bring one bottle onboard free.

Yes, there are supermarkets. I'm sure wine will be expensive ( except in Germany), but we bought some cheap vodka in Tallin and Gdansk.

thanks for the continued thoughts.

I'm not sure why/how this got moved to the Princesss Forum. Really nothing to do with Princess, I don't think. I thought it was more appropriate in the Scandinavia/Russia Destinations forum.

thanks for the continued thoughts.

I'm not sure why/how this got moved to the Princesss Forum. Really nothing to do with Princess, I don't think. I thought it was more appropriate in the Scandinavia/Russia Destinations forum.

We found the simplest for us was to pick up some wine at the 7-Eleven in the train station. There was a small selection of reasonably priced European wines behind the counter. We just took a guess but the wines were quite drinkable. I had a list of some wine shops but it was too much trouble trying to get to one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll be doing the same cruise in a few weeks. While we are souvenir shopping it's usually pretty easy to grab a bottle of wine from some shop. We always think we are going to bring some cool European bottle of wine home but end up just drinking it on the ship. :D