Best restaurants and attractions

islegroove

It does seem rather ridiculous. Maybe next year the KFC on Queen St. will make the list. ;)

"Ratings" (both positive and negative) on sites like TripAdvisor and Yelp have become next to meaningless due to what I would call "ballot box stuffing".

From the article..."None of Bermuda’s hotels made the top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean, the top 25 Small Hotels in the Caribbean nor the top 25 B&B in the Caribbean."

Maybe because Bermuda is not in the Caribbean.

From the article..."None of Bermuda’s hotels made the top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean, the top 25 Small Hotels in the Caribbean nor the top 25 B&B in the Caribbean."

Maybe because Bermuda is not in the Caribbean.

No, put it's lumped in with the Caribbean for award purposes. Clairfont made the top 25 list fo Caribbean bargains.

"Clairfont deserves special mention. It also won the Travelers’ Choice 2013 bargain Winner award and is rated as the 18th best deal in the Caribbean."

It does seem rather ridiculous. Maybe next year the KFC on Queen St. will make the list. ;)

:D There are several places that I wouldn't recommend. I read somewhere recently where some PR guy in England got caught out stuffing the ballot for his hotel.

Archived