wine package on a B2B

vaka08

We are booked on a B2B and want to buy a wine package. If we buy the larger wine package and don't drink all of our bottles on the first leg can we use the coupons on the second leg? If not, can we use all the coupons on the first leg and then just keep the wine we didn't drink in our cabin? Does anyone know how it works? Thanks!

We are booked on a B2B and want to buy a wine package. If we buy the larger wine package and don't drink all of our bottles on the first leg can we use the coupons on the second leg? If not, can we use all the coupons on the first leg and then just keep the wine we didn't drink in our cabin? Does anyone know how it works? Thanks!

I doubt you'd be able to use the coupons on the second leg of a B2B since they are considered to be two separate cruises and you would not be able to save coupons from one cruise and use them on another a few months later. Also, as far as keeping the wine you didn't drink in your cabin - be aware that you will be charged a corkage fee (I think $15 each time) if you bring a bottle of wine to the dining room. Found this out when I brought my C&A D+ gift champagne to the dining room and was told there would be a corkage fee. Some "gift"!

we did a B2B2B and purchased our wine at the beginning of the 1st cruise and it was not a problem carrying it over. We also had the same dining table for all 3 cruises.

:)

We were also able to spread the wine package over 2 sailings. We had the same table and waiter, however, what he had to do was have us pick out the additional bottles from our package and he pulled them out of inventory and stored them for our table the second week. This was a few years ago, however, and things do change! ;)

If you buy the wine package' date=' are you still charged a corkage fee if you bring the bottle to the dining room?

Lola in Hamilton[/quote']

we usually order a bottle in either the windjammer or the main dining room or chops - so no, no corkage fee. on a couple of occasions, we asked for a 2nd bottle in the main dining room and once it was opened we took the remained with us and strolled around the ship, no corkage fee.

I've never heard of a corkage fee for wine purchased under the wine package.

Archived