Hilo Port Free Shuttles

crvinette

Thanks...does anyone know where the shuttle is located. We are taking our special needs foster daughter with us. So knowing where aproximately I'm going makes it easier on everyone.

They will be located right outside of the terminal along with all the other excursion buses.

Most of the mall buses will be the mini bus size some may or may not be marked. Hilo Hatties will have their colourful bus but Walmart may use a Robert's Hawaii bus so you need to look for the small signs located on the wind shield.

But it will be hard to miss them and they come by quite often.

Are there shuttles to the airport to pick up rental cars? The company I am renting from (hopefully) doesn't provide a shuttle. It's cheap enough that I might just taxi it...but want to hear from experienced renters out there. Please! This has turned confusing and overwhelming, trying to figure out the car rental thing.:confused:

Are there shuttles to the airport to pick up rental cars? The company I am renting from (hopefully) doesn't provide a shuttle. It's cheap enough that I might just taxi it...but want to hear from experienced renters out there. Please! This has turned confusing and overwhelming, trying to figure out the car rental thing.:confused:

I just returned a few weeks ago. Budget shuttles were available at all ports. We never waited more than a 5-10 mintues for the free shuttle both to and from the airtport rental car counter.

Hope that helps....

Wow! That's great news. I had booked anyway and figured we'd just take a taxi...thanks so much for the great news. :-)

Your Welcome...

If I recall Budget shares a shuttle with Avis. We booked with Avis. The process in all ports was very easy. We booked a standard car and got upgraded withoust asking every time (suv a couple of times).

Archived