Should I jump ship to "X"

xcell

My kids are a bit younger then yours (4 and 7). We sailed Celebrity for the first time this past June. We have also sailed several times on Princess, NCL, and RCL. To me, the atmosphere on Celebrity is more adult and upscale. Because you're sailing during a holiday time - there's bound to be more kids then usual. But I don't think it would be as many kids compared to NCL or RCL.

My kids had a great time and enjoyed the kids club and pool. Since there was less kids - I felt they got more personal attention. The counselors are great. They both made friends and enjoyed the kids club activities. That being said - there isn't as much other things to do (my kids liked that Movies under the stars on Princess for example, kids pool on NCL etc.). It's not going to have all the activities that a mega ship like the Oasis has.

So it really boils down the your kids and their interests. We went on an 11 night cruise through Italy and Croatia (port intensive with 2 sea days). So honestly, we were enjoying the ports together during the day. At night, after dinner - we would take them to the club, while we enjoyed drinks/show. They used the club more during the sea days.

We cruise with my parents and brother. So were looking overall - that will make everyone happy. Celebrity and Princess remain our favorite. I think the food, service and atmosphere iare better. I do think NCL and RCL have better entertainment. Depends what kind of vacation you are looking for.

Personally, I would give it a try so you can compare to see what you like. It's hard to know what line is best for your family without trying a different line to see. Any cruise or vacation is better then working/being at home!

My kids are a bit younger then yours (4 and 7). We sailed Celebrity for the first time this past June. We have also sailed several times on Princess, NCL, and RCL. To me, the atmosphere on Celebrity is more adult and upscale. Because you're sailing during a holiday time - there's bound to be more kids then usual. But I don't think it would be as many kids compared to NCL or RCL.

My kids had a great time and enjoyed the kids club and pool. Since there was less kids - I felt they got more personal attention. The counselors are great. They both made friends and enjoyed the kids club activities. That being said - there isn't as much other things to do (my kids liked that Movies under the stars on Princess for example, kids pool on NCL etc.). It's not going to have all the activities that a mega ship like the Oasis has.

So it really boils down the your kids and their interests. We went on an 11 night cruise through Italy and Croatia (port intensive with 2 sea days). So honestly, we were enjoying the ports together during the day. At night, after dinner - we would take them to the club, while we enjoyed drinks/show. They used the club more during the sea days.

We cruise with my parents and brother. So were looking overall - that will make everyone happy. Celebrity and Princess remain our favorite. I think the food, service and atmosphere iare better. I do think NCL and RCL have better entertainment. Depends what kind of vacation you are looking for.

Personally, I would give it a try so you can compare to see what you like. It's hard to know what line is best for your family without trying a different line to see. Any cruise or vacation is better then working/being at home!

RCI is still offering the WOW sale. A great deal! check it out. The 3 and 4 guest in a cabin sale free, or in a cabin for two, second guest 1/2 price! If you can stay in an interior cabin, very reasonable!