Train from Barcelona to Madrid purchasing tickets 60 days ahead

susan0000

Has anyone ever tried to purchase the tickets in advance from the RENFE websight? We read Spanish but it doesn't seem to let us purchase them? Now we read that you can buy them through a broker but that ups the price considerably! Any help would be appreciated!

Are you having the problem just pressing 'comprar' or at the stage when you are trying to enter your payment after entering your passport information?

I can not go past step 3 when not buying a ticket but it does get me to this point.

While I used to have to only use my Spanish account to purchase, I thought they had corrected that issue now.

Are you starting from this point?

https://venta.renfe.com/vol/inicioCompra.do

Has anyone ever tried to purchase the tickets in advance from the RENFE websight? We read Spanish but it doesn't seem to let us purchase them? Now we read that you can buy them through a broker but that ups the price considerably! Any help would be appreciated!

It was a time of day issue when I tried a couple of years ago. Try buying them in the morning

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

At the top of the page is the word "Welcome." Click that link and the page translates to English.

https://venta.renfe.com/vol/inicioCompra.do