Anyone ever have conflicting info w/ port times?

Jenna1983

MSC website states for the 26 September 2015 Divina sailing time in Naples is 07:00-13:00, which even my tour guide said its a very weird timing. However, my booking confirmation directly from MDC is stating we are in Naples 08:00 to 18:00?!

In a word - yes!

Even had the entire destination change. Was booked on a Red Sea repositioning cruise and the first we knew it was cancelled all together and replaced with the Canaries was via the website.

The UK's site is also showing the 7-13 port time. Half day in port in the Med is not that unusual.

So it could be your confirmation was wrong, or it could be that the website is wrong, or it could be that they are changing the itinerary. This is often the first clue you get of a change.

I'd get your TA a to contact them about it.

In a word - yes!

Even had the entire destination change. Was booked on a Red Sea repositioning cruise and the first we knew it was cancelled all together and replaced with the Canaries was via the website.

The UK's site is also showing the 7-13 port time. Half day in port in the Med is not that unusual.

So it could be your confirmation was wrong, or it could be that the website is wrong, or it could be that they are changing the itinerary. This is often the first clue you get of a change.

I'd get your TA a to contact them about it.

I don't have a TA- booked directly with MSC USA and when I booked website said 07:00-13:00 but confirmation came through saying 08:00-18:00. My tour guy checked with MSC and they said website is right. I asked someone else and they told me to follow my confirmation. The weird thing is they have full day tours listed!

Edited by Jenna1983

I reckon they will still run a ship tour to Capri. A half day tour will give you a good three hours on the island which is more than sufficient to experience it and the advantage is if you are late back the ship will wait.

From my ipad