Paddywagon tours

• 4 weeks later...
I am looking to book Paddywagon tours in both Cork and Dublin. Can anyone give feedback with your experience?

tia

My husband and I took a transatlantic in the Spring of 2014 and stopped at both Cobb and Dublin. In both ports we used Paddywagon Tours and were more than satisfied. I don't recall the drivers name, but in both ports we had a different driver and they were both very professional and knowledgeable. They pointed out all the sites along the way, and answered the many questions passengers had.

In Cobb, after a very pleasant day of touring he went out of his way to drop us off at the top of the very steep hill so that we could tour the Cathedral of St. Coleman. In Dublin, we also had exceptional service. I believe that the itinerary had the tour ending at 7 pm. The last stop was the Trinity College area where we were given free time to shop and visit the sites within walking distance. Most of the people on the bus had the early dinner and wanted to be back on the ship in time to make their 6 pm dinner. We were the minority who didn't care when we got back. I was in Ireland and planned on maximizing my time there! The driver sensed our agitation with those who were afraid the ship would run out of food, and made a special trip back to pick us up at the original scheduled time of 7 pm. I can't say enough about this company and their exceptional service. The tours book up fast, so don't wait until the last minute to book if interested. An added bonus—the bus was equipped with FREE wi-fi, so I was able to check my mail, post on Facebook etc. along the way!