Not flying outbound portion or r/t ticket...

ItsAllAboutTheSass

I am currently ticketed on United, flying PIT>IAH>MIA leaving PIT at 5:50am and getting into MIA at arriving in MIA at 2:10pm. There is a PIT>EWR>MIA that leaves at 6:10am and arrives at 11:56am. Change fees would be $400 but to book the one way would be $260. Would United cancel my return trip if I purchased the new flight and didn't use the outbound portion of my original ticket?

in a word...yup

You didn't mention when you are going but depending on the time of year IAH might be a better connection option. Snow and ice doesn't affect us much down here and EWR can get backed up and delayed if a sea gull poops on the runway. IAH is usually close to on time.

Edited by TruckerDave

I am currently ticketed on United, flying PIT>IAH>MIA leaving PIT at 5:50am and getting into MIA at arriving in MIA at 2:10pm. There is a PIT>EWR>MIA that leaves at 6:10am and arrives at 11:56am. Change fees would be $400 but to book the one way would be $260. Would United cancel my return trip if I purchased the new flight and didn't use the outbound portion of my original ticket?

Don't just miss the flight

They will cancel the whole booking otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums