Odyssey Tours - no response?

RJ2002

Has anyone been in contact with Odyssey Tours recently, either in the form of an actual tour or through email?

I submitted a request via their web form about a week ago, and have not received a response. I have also sent a an email directly to the email address listed on their website, and again, no response.

Edited by RJ2002

Has anyone been in contact with Odyssey Tours recently, either in the form of an actual tour or through email?

I submitted a request via their web form about a week ago, and have not received a response. I have also sent a an email directly to the email address listed on their website, and again, no response.

I have been in contact with them via e-mail for our upcoming cruise (same as your's :)) and have found them very responsive. I had posted on our roll call regarding one but didn't receive a response from any fellow travellers.

Anne

I have been in contact with them via e-mail for our upcoming cruise (same as your's :)) and have found them very responsive. I had posted on our roll call regarding one but didn't receive a response from any fellow travellers.

Anne

Hi Anne. Thanks for the info. Yes, I saw your posting. It actually prompted me to check out their website. We are sort of late in making arrangements for a few final stops on our cruise. :o

We were interested in this tour:

Poás Volcano National Park, Doka State Coffee Tour and

Artesans and Oxcart Old Factories in Town of Sarchi.

We have been to Costa Rica on a cruise stop before, and that time we did something similar to the tour you posted. We also zip-lined in the jungle, which was great fun. This time we were just looking for something different.

I wasn't planning on setting up a competing listing for your tour :) . HAL has a couple of options which include Sarchi, so we may end up just taking one of theirs, though I usually try to avoid cruise line tours.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Zuiderdam.

Alan