What to do when you've done everything - and have a 8 and 6 year old in tow

bcarney

We've been to St. Lucia numerous times - and I think we've done everything there is to do in St. Lucia. We've taken Spencer Ambrose's tours of the island - all of them, including the all-day one where you go to the Atlantic coast and around the whole southern tip of the island and back. We've also gone to Pigeon Island via the Brig Unicorn several years back, and well as snorkeling at the base of the Pitons.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do in St. Lucia with a 6 and 8 year old with us? We'll be going there next spring on Jewel of the Seas, and I'm at a loss as to what we should do this time around. Thanks.

Sent from my VMware Virtual Platform using Tapatalk

We've been to St. Lucia numerous times - and I think we've done everything there is to do in St. Lucia. We've taken Spencer Ambrose's tours of the island - all of them, including the all-day one where you go to the Atlantic coast and around the whole southern tip of the island and back. We've also gone to Pigeon Island via the Brig Unicorn several years back, and well as snorkeling at the base of the Pitons.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do in St. Lucia with a 6 and 8 year old with us? We'll be going there next spring on Jewel of the Seas, and I'm at a loss as to what we should do this time around. Thanks.

We really enjoyed the zip line excursion, I'm not sure if there is an age limit, but check it out, it was really fun.

Really? Everything there is to do on the island? How about the Segway tour? Horseback riding? Buggy tour? Zip line and/or aerial tram? Tet Paul trail? Plantation tour? Botanical gardens? Mineral Baths? Laborie Village and Heritage walk? Various beaches (besides the one between the Pitons)? Tribute to the Lion's Castaway Beach Day? Deep sea fishing? Whale Watching? Any and all are good options......not knowing what you and/or your children like to do, a bit tough to make suggestions, but those are a few! Enjoy your visit.