Where are/were your weddings?

Hey everyone! I was hoping to do a cruise wedding to Bermuda next summer but the prices are insane! $1200/pp for an inside room.

Now I'm back to square 1 trying to find a new island/cruise.

Sooooo, wondering if everyone can share which island they are planning to marry at, or where you did get married.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a ceremony at sea. We aren't beach people, but we love ships, so it worked perfectly for us.

If you're really stuck on wanting Bermuda, could you fly there and stay at a resort instead of cruising? I know you're limited in days to chose from, but it could be option b.

We just got married this past New Year's Eve in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. While Jamaica was not actually my first choice of island, we were down to cost since it was a cruise on New Years and it was so expensive. It turned out beautiful though!! We really enjoyed our experience. We went on Carnival Breeze, and Carnival did a great job with everything. The photography was awesome!!

I'm going to try to attach a few pics!

HKwedding2.jpg.c24db25d8172bd8fdd3248e42d6e4cf7.jpg

HKwedding8.jpg.de43555c8da2f19e10925a7656de7075.jpg

HKwedding9.jpg.add10c3a9ada796c6aaa87d9d4d41c9c.jpg

HKwedding14.jpg.dc1a45b6499b2e0fed1bb8f3dedbb335.jpg

1484637130_IMG_107456372070395(2)-001.jpg.fec5df3629d596aa4f0daea5a8b22728.jpg

We just got married this past New Year's Eve in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. While Jamaica was not actually my first choice of island, we were down to cost since it was a cruise on New Years and it was so expensive. It turned out beautiful though!! We really enjoyed our experience. We went on Carnival Breeze, and Carnival did a great job with everything. The photography was awesome!!

I'm going to try to attach a few pics!

Absolutely beautiful

Thanks for the replies! I am looking into the resorts now!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are looking at Resorts I always have loved Sunset Resorts. I have gone to them since the early 90's. they tend to be a bit less pricey than some of the more well known resorts with a primarily European clientele

That's crazy pricing, I'm cruising to Bermuda in September this year to getting married and it's not that much for us and we have a grand suite, the inside rooms are like $400 per person for our cruise. Are you using royal Caribbean, if not look at them? Time of year will change the cost, Sept-Oct or April-May is best for being cheapest time. if you book a group of rooms you get a discount too, most be at least 8 rooms for the extra discount.

• 2 weeks later...