QM2 Sept 2, 2006

Johnsy81

Hoping to meet some of my fellow CCers on board. Has a roll call been started yet for this voyage (I looked through the Roll Calls but couldn't find one). Have a great day everyone!

Hi Johnsy,

Yes there was a roll call entry, but I can't get to it either.

There is another thread titled QM2 Labor Day Cruise that was started in January by Planetcadillac if you can find it. I did print it out awhile ago and noticed you posted on that thread.

So far the following CCers are going Sept. 2nd to Sept. 6th.

Karie and Marc

Maria

Mary and Ann

Jack and Brent

Kim (cc name WherewillIgonext)

The following ccers also posted back on the original thread. Maybe one of them knows how to get to the roll call site.

planetcadillac

edurban

seacruise9

Bramcruiser

Finch

bobby1119

Emu

Thanks for starting this new thread.

Maria - who is already deciding what to pack.

Rick and Jeff: you will love QM2 (she's an absolute marvel!).

Please count me in (Joanne without Johnsy and her friend, Kathy). Hopefully we'll meet up on board.

Here's to good weather and a memorial time on board the Queen!

Maria,

Why don't you play Jonathan and be the keeper of the Roll Call!

After all, some of us working stiffs still have to show up at the office every day! <G>

If people don't mind giving their last names or cabin numbers as we get closer, or if you don't want to put it on here, email me b/c at parrothead-av8r AT mindspring DOT com (You know what to do with the AT and the DOT)

Last cruise, we missed some people we really wanted to meet because they missed the get together (or we missed them) and we had no idea how to find them! We won't be intrusive, just leave a note for you at the pursers desk or a message on your cabin voice mail in case you would like to meet any of us. Or if we have another get-together. I realize some folks don't want to meet us- or maybe they are afraid we won't like them or something. Nonsense. I am 51 years old (52 by then) Yes, I wear plus size clothes so I am no spring chicken in a bikini, and I talk to much! So what do you have to be afraid of? We loved EVERY CCer we met! And have become dear friends with some that we stay in touch with (and yes carlmm- I owe you an email, thanks for the pics! I am so behind in my email! I owe someone else from this list an email AND a name badge!) Mybad!

Hey! Maybe some folks just don't want to meet me!

Nah!

Karie, who just NATURALLY assume absolutely everyone loves her! (Isn't life marvelous when you're oblivious!)

QM2 Labor Day Traveling Cruise Critics

Johnsy81 - Joanne & Kathy

Rchambon - Rick & Jeff

Travel-to-go - Karie & Marc

mariaemp675@hotmail.com - Maria

Artvlay - Maria & Marshall

Bill & Ray - Bill & Ray

WherewillIgonext - Kim

planetcadillac

edurban

seacruise9

Bramcruiser

Finch

bobby1119

Emu

Karie, a little list to get you started. My personal thank-you for the nifty CC badges you concocted for our January 3, 2006 voyage.

Happy Sails,

Jonathan;)

Karie,

I will be happy to keep our Roll Call list. :cool:

CK,

Thanks for the list. I don't think you remember me, but my cousin Annette and I played our first Pub Trivia game with you early on when we were on the 1/3 - 1/15 cruise. I got hooked, but Annette decided on the art class instead.:D

As Karie said, she is a very busy Lady, so I will try to come up with our badges, if that what everyone would like.

Also, if anyone wishes to email me with last names and cabin #s, my email address is above. (mariaemp675@hotmail.com)

Maria - who will finish her chemo the day before her 60th bithday on August 22nd and has plenty of wigs to dress from casual to formal.;)

We're on a D7 guarantee and may not know cabin assignment til we board. Maria, I'll email you separately with our last names for name tags and the like. If we get a cabin assignment before we sail, I'll get that to you as well.

Looking forward to meeting everyone...Karie, I especially look forward to meeting you as I enjoy your postings tremendously!

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for something unique for out name tags for our meeting in the Commador Club. Was thinking of something resembling a ship.

What are your thoughts? Any suggestions?

I am so looking forward to this trip, that I am searching all the stationary and party stores in my neighborhood for something different and fun.

Maria

Archived