Question about beach time on James tour.

mgh-pa

My wife and I are considering booking James for his land tour in late June (have already contacted him and he's available). However, for those of you who have done this, do you get any extended beach time while in Marigot Bay or is it just a stop for pictures?

My wife and I want to see the mud bath, falls, some of the jungle/scenery, but we would also like some time on the beach. I suppose I could customize a tour, but I'm not sure if it's possible with our arrival date so close.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

My wife and I are considering booking James for his land tour in late June (have already contacted him and he's available). However, for those of you who have done this, do you get any extended beach time while in Marigot Bay or is it just a stop for pictures?

My wife and I want to see the mud bath, falls, some of the jungle/scenery, but we would also like some time on the beach. I suppose I could customize a tour, but I'm not sure if it's possible with our arrival date so close.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

James Land tour does not include beach time in Marigot Bay, and there's really not any beach there to speak of anyways, just a small spit of sand in the bay/yacht Harbor. The beaxh that you would be swimming/snorkeling out is likely Jalousie Beach between the Pitons....Beautiful beach....

You have plenty of time to set a custom tour with him, or another operator, if you like - and are willing to pay the extra for private, custom. Can be well worth it though...

Enjoy your trip...

Good day,

My family and I did a Land Tour with James last year. James' Tours does indeed include beach time at Marigot Bay. On my tour with him we spent about 1 1/2 hours on the beach, we got beach chairs and we bathed in the water and everything. Marigot beach is a BEAUTIFUL beach.. Can i just ask you a few questions, where did you come up with the idea that James' Touring Service does not include beach time? Are you qualified to give this type of information / opinion? You have obviously never toured with James nor do you know anything about the company. After spending some time on cruise critic, i have noticed that you provide responses to questions about James' Touring service, and all of your replies are not in his favour. Is it that you have a problem or hold a grudge against James? Or is it that you prefer another company and are trying to make people deter from choosing his touring company. Either way, what you are doing is wrong. You have just provided FALSE information about James' Tours and i believe your intentions are malicious: your obvious aim is decrease James' standing as tour guide. You need to stop this, and i think cruise critic needs to take a look at your actions on the boards, because your replies and misleading and inaccurate.

James Land tour does not include beach time in Marigot Bay, and there's really not any beach there to speak of anyways, just a small spit of sand in the bay/yacht Harbor. The beaxh that you would be swimming/snorkeling out is likely Jalousie Beach between the Pitons....Beautiful beach....

You have plenty of time to set a custom tour with him, or another operator, if you like - and are willing to pay the extra for private, custom. Can be well worth it though...

Enjoy your trip...

Good day,

My family and I did a Land Tour with James last year. James' Tours does indeed include beach time at Marigot Bay. On my tour with him we spent about 1 1/2 hours on the beach, we got beach chairs and we bathed in the water and everything. Marigot beach is a BEAUTIFUL beach.. Can i just ask you a few questions, where did you come up with the idea that James' Touring Service does not include beach time? Are you qualified to give this type of information / opinion? You have obviously never toured with James nor do you know anything about the company. After spending some time on cruise critic, i have noticed that you provide responses to questions about James' Touring service, and all of your replies are not in his favour. Is it that you have a problem or hold a grudge against James? Or is it that you prefer another company and are trying to make people deter from choosing his touring company. Either way, what you are doing is wrong. You have just provided FALSE information about James' Tours and i believe your intentions are malicious: your obvious aim is decrease James' standing as tour guide. You need to stop this, and i think cruise critic needs to take a look at your actions on the boards, because your replies and misleading and inaccurate.

it has been my experience with James tours that his beach time has been at the beach in Soufriere, namely Jalousie Beach...if it has changed to Marigot Bay, all to the good, although not many people who live here would class Marigot Bay as great beach given the boat traffic and such...his tour descriotion does not signify where the beach stop is either, however does signify Marigot Bay as a photo stoP. If it's beach time there now, great. Glad you've enjoyed. It.

I don't know where you get the idea that I am against James or his company, I've recommended him, along with numerous other operators, many, many times here, along with several other tourism related sites. He offers a great product and people always seem to be happy with his services...as you were obviously.

Glad.you enjoyed your visit. All the best to you...

Edited by reedprincess