Uniworld-sample menus

harbourside

In the new Uniworld 2014 U.S brochure page 15 (I have viewed this on line), they state:

"Visit uniworld.com for a selection of sample menus from each of our itineraries." I have looked and cannot find this anywhere on their website. Can anyone give me a link to this information.

Thanks.

In the new Uniworld 2014 U.S brochure page 15 (I have viewed this on line), they state:

"Visit uniworld.com for a selection of sample menus from each of our itineraries." I have looked and cannot find this anywhere on their website. Can anyone give me a link to this information.

Thanks.

The only information in the website is under Epicurean sailings and it gives a very broad overview. Check under the review section here on CC. Some posters are detailed in their description of the food.

Remember that Uniworld's menus are tailored to the area where they are traveling.

If you are interested in a specific itinerary, you could also check roll-call for information for people who are discussing the trip you are thinking about.

Happy research and planning:)

It seems like they totally updated their website in the last year, I would guess these were overlooked in their web update, but not in their print materials. You might try sending them an email directly. I know at the end of the cruise they gave us a packet with all the menus for our meals. So if you really want to see them, I can try to post.

Archived