TownCar/Limo Transfer to Galveston

poohs4me

I have read on the boards that Gulf Coast Limos is a good company to book with, but I am having trouble getting in contact with them. I have left voice mail messages with no response and sent an email, but they told me to call them. :confused: Does anyone know what is going on with them or can you recommend someone else? We are not looking for anything fancy, just reliable private transportation.

We used this company a couple of years back. Jose Reyes is the owner excellent service! prompt and courteous.. nice clean vehicles Give him a call and see if he can help. If you need a hotel ask him for suggestions, he has a few connections in Houston. 713-303-8299 or 713-416-6652.

Another limo (they use black sedans) tranfer is: "TJ's Limo"

I've used their service and was most impressed! Interesting ,one of the owner's is the former Executive Chef for the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston.

You can google their web site.

Have fun!

Martita B.

We used this company a couple of years back. Jose Reyes is the owner excellent service! prompt and courteous.. nice clean vehicles Give him a call and see if he can help. If you need a hotel ask him for suggestions, he has a few connections in Houston. 713-303-8299 or 713-416-6652.

ditto on Jose, used him last year and would use him again, no problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just returned yesterday from Galveston where we used Jose for both the trip from IAH to Galveston and back. He is prompt and very reliable. Not only is he professional, but he is very informative. We asked him to stop at a liquor store on the way to Galveston and that was no problem. He did ask that we pay him for both to and from on the first leg, and when we questioned it he said it was not worth losing his lisence to not show up for the return. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs transportation. There were 6 of us and the fee was just under $300 total. Much less than the cruise line.

He also told us he can get decent rates at a well known hotel that has a new hotel in Galveston. His numbers are 713-303-8299 or 713-416-6652.

So we are back and did use Gulf Coast Limos and I would recommend them. They were prompt and courteous!!

We actually had no trouble except the amount of luggage we had and the size of vehicle we ordered. It was tight. We had no problem going to a larger vehicle if they had told us it would be an issue. We said 8-10 bags and 4 people. They said no problem and it wasn't really after 10 minutes standing on the curb.

So nice to hear that you used Jose for your transfers.I have recommended him several times here on the boards.Glad to hear everything worked out great for you. It was been 3 years since we have used his service.And sounds like he still does a wonderful service.I just wish I had a Jose in every port that we sail out of. Haven't found another driver that I could brag about.

Really can't help with the price being our trip was about 3 years ago and gas prices have changed sooooo much.Raynvic said in his post that it was under 300 for the six of them round trip. Raynvic listed the phone numbers you could call Jose and get a quote directly from him.I know that for the four of us he was cheaper then cruise transfers and we had a private driver.

• 1 month later...
I have read on the boards that Gulf Coast Limos is a good company to book with, but I am having trouble getting in contact with them. I have left voice mail messages with no response and sent an email, but they told me to call them. :confused: Does anyone know what is going on with them or can you recommend someone else? We are not looking for anything fancy, just reliable private transportation.

We are using them on 6-22 &6-29 they have been just great in contacting us and making sure we have what we need. We have a SUV from airport and a strech to airport (hobby)

We are using them on 6-22 &6-29 they have been just great in contacting us and making sure we have what we need. We have a SUV from airport and a strech to airport (hobby)

I not only cruise out of Galveston every year, but I also moonlight as a Gulf Coast limo driver. I might be bias :D, but you have made an excellent choice. I have personally taken many a Cruise Critic cruiser from Houston to Galveston and back. Enjoy your trip.

Archived