Barcelona disembark time

kevpuk

We are arriving back into Barcelona on Norwegian Epic on Sunday 28th May, we have an easy jet flight home which departs at 10.50. We are a party of 8 adults and a 12 month old baby so we are booking a minibus transfer to the airport, I am thinking of booking the minibus for 8.00am and disembarking at 7.30am (probably self disembark to keep cases with us). Do these seem sensible timings to make sure we are not too rushed but are at airport in plenty of time (don't really want to hang around airport for too long with baby and last morning blues etc !!!). Thanks for any advice.

Sounds about right. Its only about 30 min drive to the airport, so you should be OK. We did a b2b2b on the Navigator in 2008 and saw disembark at Barcelona 3 times. It was the most efficient disembark I've seen on a cruise ship...everyone was off by 0930 every time! Hopefully, its still the same. There was a long line for taxi's, but as you are pre booking, thats one problem you haven't got to worry about.

Simon

We are arriving back into Barcelona on Norwegian Epic on Sunday 28th May, we have an easy jet flight home which departs at 10.50. We are a party of 8 adults and a 12 month old baby so we are booking a minibus transfer to the airport, I am thinking of booking the minibus for 8.00am and disembarking at 7.30am (probably self disembark to keep cases with us). Do these seem sensible timings to make sure we are not too rushed but are at airport in plenty of time (don't really want to hang around airport for too long with baby and last morning blues etc !!!). Thanks for any advice.

Hi :)

I think you can also make the pick-up time from the port a bit later. It should be fine when you are 2 hours before the flight departure at the airport, so at 8:50am. From the port to the airport you'll need around half an hour, depends on the traffic this day of course. I have no idea how long it will take you to disembark but I would organise the pick-up around 8:20am.