DIY Lavender Field Tour

MMDDMD

My family and I (a total of 7 of us) want to visit the lavender fields of Provence when our ship visits Marseille in July. I've done a search on this site that recommends renting a car, but since there are 7 of us, does anyone know if there are drivers with vans that we can hire, either in advance or once we walk off the ship?

Thanks!

There will unlikely be anyone waiting with a large van when you walk off the ship. It is possible that there would be a van/taxi, but if you are lucky to find such a vehicle the driver might not speak English. So you should look to prebook a van/driver/tour before your trip. As an alternative you could rent a large van and drive yourself.

Hank

Melinda, how did you find Provence Connection? What do you know about the tour? I'm finding their website only slightly informative.

Thanks!

A friend of mine used this company. I also looked them up on different travel sites. They have tours to different locations. If you email them they can send you a list of the different options.

We are doing an 8 hour tour that includes, Arles, Avignon and Les Baux.

http://www.provence-connection-tours.com Provence.connection@gmail.com

A friend of mine used this company. I also looked them up on different travel sites. They have tours to different locations. If you email them they can send you a list of the different options.

We are doing an 8 hour tour that includes, Arles, Avignon and Les Baux.

http://www.provence-connection-tours.com Provence.connection@gmail.com

Thank you! We are now signed up with Provence Connection for a Lavender Private Tour (53 Euros a person).