How does the drink package work?

Is it wrist bands? On the sign and sale/sea pass thingy? If in the sea pass card do I need to tell them or will it just pop up when they run it? Also when does it start? Can we get those "welcome aboard" beverage included or is it something we need to see set up once on board. Fyi we've already booked it! :) 8 more days!!

Ps its November... MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Lol jk

It will be a sticker/printed on your SeaPass. You will hand your card over, they will swipe and ensure that what you're ordering is on your package. Then you'll sign (or not sometimes) and be on your merry way.

Yes it should include drinks right away, but beware, if it comes in a fancy souvenir glass those are not included. Ask for one in a regular glass unless you want to pay and schlep it home.

It'll be printed on your card if you pre-book it, or a sticker on your card if you wait til you board to order it, once you've bought it you can start using it.

If you leave it until you embark they usually have a table at the entry where you can sign up for it or any bar.

If you have the sticker and it comes off go to the Pursers desk, once they look you up they can put a new sticker on.

Hi there I am also travelling in Nov on rhapsody of the sea - I have purchased the drink package if you wait till your on board it will cost more if you pre purchase it online it's cheaper but you have to do it up 4 days before departure check it online have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there I am also travelling in Nov on rhapsody of the sea - I have purchased the drink package if you wait till your on board it will cost more if you pre purchase it online it's cheaper but you have to do it up 4 days before departure check it online have fun

It's the same price online or onboard

My girlfriend sailed last year and she said that the tours and drink packages where more expensive if purchase after boarding than pre purchase?

Same price. If you buy it online you have to buy it for the entire cruise. If you choose to buy it onboard you can get it with up to 4 days remaining on the cruise.

My girlfriend sailed last year and she said that the tours and drink packages where more expensive if purchase after boarding than pre purchase?

There might be tax differences if you purchase onboard and are sailing from Spain, but if you're sailing from the US, the prices are the same.