How early can I check in (RCI, Singapore)?

Sailingwithkiddos

Hello, all,

A new user here, posting a question for the first time. We are relatively new to the cruising community, and are wondering how early we can check in at the port in Singapore. We will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas with RCI in November. The itinerary says the embarkation is at 4:30 pm, but I wonder if it is possible to check in in the morning (10:30 or 11:00 am-ish) just to get rid of the luggage and just roam around. Any information you can share would be appreciated. Thank you!!!:D

Hello, all,

A new user here, posting a question for the first time. We are relatively new to the cruising community, and are wondering how early we can check in at the port in Singapore. We will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas with RCI in November. The itinerary says the embarkation is at 4:30 pm, but I wonder if it is possible to check in in the morning (10:30 or 11:00 am-ish) just to get rid of the luggage and just roam around. Any information you can share would be appreciated. Thank you!!!:D

Better check the departure times again, all 3 day, 4 day, and 8 day MOS departures from Singapore are at 5 pm. 4:30 pm maybe latest boarding.. happy cruising.. Mariner is one of our favorite ships . I may be mistaken, but better safe then waving goodbye .