Time before airport?

Zeldon

I'm cruising in December on Princess, FLL port and airport.

Ship gets in at 6am, my flight is at 2:30pm.

If there time to do anything (shopping, meal somewhere) or no?

Like even just Target or something.

The ship won't start debarking passengers at 6 am, and depending on how many ships are in port that day, Pt. Everglades will be crowded. You could take an Uber or taxi to Sawgrass Mills, shop and have lunch there, and then head to the airport. Another option is to see what post-cruise excursions Princess offers. One time I went on an Everglades tour and afterwards the bus dropped us off at the airport. I'm sure others will chime in with their ideas.

Roz

Yes, you have plenty of time. Sawgrass Mills is an option or Broward Mall (Westfield Broward I think they call it now). Both are within 20 minutes to the airport, and both have Targets and plenty of food options. I'd plan on being on my way to the airport around noon. Which should give you 2 to 4 hours to shop or do whatever you want.

You could also go to Las Olas and walk but there is no "mega mart" like Target. If you are looking for breakfast, consider O-B House which you can walk to from Las Olas... assuming you are dropping your luggage somewhere? I think the luggage may be the "issue" with trying to get out and go shopping.