Things to do.

Joe12

Hi!

We will be visiting Bermuda in July for one day on the Anthem of the Seas.

We were there in 2012 on the Explorer of the Seas and I had heard lots of hype about it, but we didn't see much.

So, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Joe

There is another post down this page a bit with your same title "Things to do." Click onto that one and there is a great post there that lists just about everything that you can do in Bermuda. I don't know how to attach it to this post or I would but it is easy to find since your titles are identical.

Thanks, SBtS, for doing that. Some day I will figure out how it is done. That is a great list to start working from.

You type the word: Here. Highlight is as if you were going to copy the word. In the tool bar you'll see a globe with two chain links. click that. Insert the web address you want to link to. voila.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

• 3 weeks later...

One day is tough in Bermuda. You really can't go up to st George's. Best you can do is horseshoe bay beach or go into Hamilton and walk around if you don't want an excursion.

Best bet is to take Ncl breakaway and spend three full days in Bermuda. You come and go whenever u want and u get to do so much. No need to purchase excursions through the ship. Just buy a transportation pass for $35. That is for the ferries and buses unlimited for the 3 days.

On Wednesday nights there's a big street fair, we spend a full day in st George's exploring everything. You can do a resort for a day. You can explore many quiet beaches. Water sports including renting your own boat. The one day is very hard. I wish more cruises did ports for two or three full days. Or at least ports from 9am until midnight would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app