Are Herod's Tours Still Running?

ColoradoCruiser416

So I just saw on the St. Lucia government website that Herod is now on the Cabinet of Ministries for St. Lucia as the "Minister in the Ministry for Economic Development, Housing, Urban Renewal, Transport and Civil Aviation". Does anyone know if he or his employees are still doing tours? I've sent a few requests through his website and tried to call, but haven't gotten a response. Has anyone heard from him recently? We liked the idea of his land/sea tour as opposed to land both ways or boat both ways. Does anyone know of any other land/sea tours in St. Lucia?

So I just saw on the St. Lucia government website that Herod is now on the Cabinet of Ministries for St. Lucia as the "Minister in the Ministry for Economic Development, Housing, Urban Renewal, Transport and Civil Aviation". Does anyone know if he or his employees are still doing tours? I've sent a few requests through his website and tried to call, but haven't gotten a response. Has anyone heard from him recently? We liked the idea of his land/sea tour as opposed to land both ways or boat both ways. Does anyone know of any other land/sea tours in St. Lucia?

With his new responsibilities Herod's is no longer offer tours. Though don't know why he hasn't said anything yet on his website. You can take a look at Barefoot holidays, Serenitytvl, St. lucia reps. They each have a land and sea tour that they offer.

With his new responsibilities Herod's is no longer offer tours. Though don't know why he hasn't said anything yet on his website. You can take a look at Barefoot holidays, Serenitytvl, St. lucia reps. They each have a land and sea tour that they offer.

Dragon2109, thanks for the response. I'll look into the other tours you mentioned.

• 3 months later...

It seems Herod's tours are still running. I sent a request from their website a couple of days ago and I got a prompt answer that they are still doing tours. Unfortunately, they have nobody else booked on April 1st when we dock in St. Lucia to meet their minimum for the tour. Anybody else interested?