St. Thomas with kids- suggestions????

eyeeye

I am looking for a fun family activity for us and our 2 active boys ages 6 and 7 in St.Thomas. Thought about sailing excursion but I think it may be too long for them. Hoping to hear some good suggestions.......

I am looking for a fun family activity for us and our 2 active boys ages 6 and 7 in St.Thomas. Thought about sailing excursion but I think it may be too long for them. Hoping to hear some good suggestions.......

Take them to the beach. We taught our DD (when she was 5) to snorkel at Coki Beach...and she used to think that Magans Bay was named after her. Both Coki and Magans are pretty good for kids with the water generally clear and relatively calm.

Hank

They have a bar but nobody ever got drunk the two times we went. It was very kid friendly. They do a little tour of st Thomas coast and then they do games. Like limbo and line dancing. There were lots of kids. The beach they take you to is very nice. We wouldn't have gone on it again had it not been kid friendly since thats who we cruise with :).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is also a Children's Museum in Charlotte Amalie. It's small, but fun. I took 2 and 5 year olds and they both loved it. It's good for 2-3 hours of fun. They are closed Mondays. It's on the second floor of a building just behind the street vendors selling souvenirs. Google VI Children's Museum you can find it. Another good spot with kids is Coral World. I like it there because there is an inside glass area that takes you underwater. You get to view the Coral Reef without ever getting wet. Finally the Butterfly place is right at Havensight. If you dock there, you can easily walk to the Butterfly place. These were all big hits with the kids. Have a great time whatever you end up doing.

LOL. The Children's Museum is in a building called the Grand Hotel- because that's what it used to be ;)

The "street vendors" place is called Vendor's Plaza.

Kon Tiki at one time was a total booze cruise- free rum punch with your ticket. It has been rehabilitated and is now family friendly.