Celebrity Century Oceanview Accessible Cabins

MargoK

Hi all.

After searching under this part of the board and also Celebrity board and website, I have not been able to find the answer to one simple question!

What is the configuration of the beds in these cabins? I know the inside is a twin only. On 'My Celebrity' all our reservation details says ' not specified' or 'not applicable'! We have requested queen and not keen to have to be in twins for 2 weeks!;)

Also wonder what the layout is. Am hopeful that the coffee table and chairs are under the window. We enjoyed breakfast on the balcony on our last cruise, but this time there is no way we could afford Sky Suite just for that 'benefit' as it was 3 x the price!!:eek:

Any photos or knowledge would be appreciated.

Sorry, I see you're on Century. In all of the accessible cabins I've been in on Celebrity, the twin beds can be pushed together to make a queen sized bed. Call Celebrity if you have a specific cabin number in mind. Again, as for the configuration, you'll have to call Celebrity with specific cabin numbers because they are different. For example, some cabins have their beds next to the balcony door and some are next to the bathroom, which means some tables and chairs are near the window and some are not. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for how they set up the cabins.

Sorry, I see you're on Century. In all of the accessible cabins I've been in on Celebrity, the twin beds can be pushed together to make a queen sized bed. Call Celebrity if you have a specific cabin number in mind. Again, as for the configuration, you'll have to call Celebrity with specific cabin numbers because they are different. For example, some cabins have their beds next to the balcony door and some are next to the bathroom, which means some tables and chairs are near the window and some are not. There doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason for how they set up the cabins.

Thanks Kitty.

I should have put the title in the posting to help with the confusion! Sorry.

We have an Oceanview Cabin -5061.

Am trying to avoid calling Celebrity from New Zealand as it would cost a fortune, and don't want to hassle to TA. Just thought some one would have some knowledge.

I have a photo of 5072 on Mercury which should be the same as Century however the photo has a pic of my wife laying down and she wouldn't like it to be shown here, so if you give me your email I can send it to you.

I have a photo of 5072 on Mercury which should be the same as Century however the photo has a pic of my wife laying down and she wouldn't like it to be shown here, so if you give me your email I can send it to you.

Thanks trvlcarib that would be appreciated. I assume it will be very similar to the Century.

My email is alfasrest at hotmail dot com

Thanks Kitty.

I should have put the title in the posting to help with the confusion! Sorry.

We have an Oceanview Cabin -5061.

Am trying to avoid calling Celebrity from New Zealand as it would cost a fortune, and don't want to hassle to TA. Just thought some one would have some knowledge.

We have been in 5061 and it was an super cabin, just wish it had a balcony!! Yes the beds can be made easily into a double. Lovely quiet cabin

We have been in 5061 and it was an super cabin, just wish it had a balcony!! Yes the beds can be made easily into a double. Lovely quiet cabin

Thanks Englishgal. It is much easier to nudge DH than throw pillows when he snores ;). Don't suppose you have any photos? Are the table and chairs by the window?

I wish for a balcony but the accessible Sky Suite which is the same size with the addition of the balcony and butler (that would be nice) was $16K NZD for the two us where as the Oceanview is $5K NZD, a huge difference (3 cruise difference!)

Thanks trvlcarib that would be appreciated. I assume it will be very similar to the Century.

My email is alfasrest at hotmail dot com

Hi trckcarib - wondered if you email me the photo some time.

Thanks

Received - thank you very much.

Archived