Casablanca with a 2 yr old ?

Brochquine

I would ask at the ports of call board. We haven't done Casablanca, but a private or shared excursion are usually best with kids so you can avoid the long "sponsored shopping" stops and go only to the places you want, for as long as you want. I found lots of great advice on the ports of call board, including recommendations for reliable private excursion companies - then I asked the company to send a kid-friendly guide and let them know ahead of time what we wanted to do - and what we didn't want to do. I would never miss a chance to explore with a little one.

Best,

Mia

I plan on doing the same Rabat tour with my 19 month old twins in two weeks. You can check the Casablanca board, but my price comparisons were very expensive for that tour -150 euro per person or more since they weren't charging me for the kids. These are private tours so smaller groups, but after researching I decided to go through the ship (NCL). For us it was cheaper and met the budget and piece of mind. If you have more then four adults then a private tour may work out better for you.