Zip lining in Rain Forest in Punta Arenas

toothmaker

For those who have indulged in this excursion: How long is the zip line event, say from start to finish of the zip line and is it possible to take pictures while doing it? My wife and I are booked for this excursion and would like to bring home pictures of the event. Thank you for your responses.

We did the Private Tour at Adventurepark in Costa Rica. About 5 miles long in total, 25 zip lines over 11 waterfalls and 2 rappels and a roap swinging bridge. THE BEST EVER!!! Plenty of oppertunities for pictures, and a great lunch afterwords.. A Must DO, they will pick you up at the ship and bring you back in plenty of time.

For those who have indulged in this excursion: How long is the zip line event, say from start to finish of the zip line and is it possible to take pictures while doing it? My wife and I are booked for this excursion and would like to bring home pictures of the event. Thank you for your responses.

It took us about 3.5 hours total including drive time. Great zips.:D

First, I am not recommending this tour because I have not taken it. But, I have had the pleasure of zip lining elsewhere and can tell you that there was no problem taking a camera along. My friends and I would split by a person or two so we could take vids and photos of each other leaving and arriving. I saw lots of people with adventure type cameras that strap to the helmet and I have some video taken by a friend who bought the glasses you see on TV with the video camera in them. Works pretty well. Any camera that fits in your pocket seems to be OK. I never saw anyone with an SLR and don't know how you'd handle it. Sailing to Panama Canal in Jan. '15 as noted below.