Help: MSC Cruise disappearing from the website

cruise_bunnies

Dear people,

I was looking at an interesting itinerary from IJmuiden to Lisbon, Portugal with MSC Opera in July. I checked with Mr. cruise_bunny since the prices were really good, almost what AMS-LIS would cost flying both ways, so I thought it'd be great to book a cruise, enjoy ourselves, meet my friend in Lisbon and then fly back.

So imagine my surprise when I can't find it on the website anymore. Only the IJmuiden-Lisbon-IJmuiden trips are available now.

Is there any chance the IJmuiden-Lisbon becomes available again? Is this a glitch? Can I contact somebody at MSC to ask for prices just one way or is that useless?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

It is showing on the UK site departing one day earlier from Southampton. It's available as a 4 night going to Vigo or a 5 night going to Lisbon.

Suggest you call MSC. It may well nbe available still to board a day later in holland

Thanks for helping :)

It showed up again today and now that I had almost everything ready to book it (flight prices, discussed stuff with Mr. Cruise_bunny) I called in. Sadly, even though this cruise goes both ways in July, August and September, the one way trip is only bookable in July :( :(

It's not the best timing for us, but I put it in option and we will probably go on our first MSC cruise in July then :)

Cruise_bunnies