Alaska Excursion Questions

DentoAlaska

We are interested in the Kennicott & Wrangell-St. Elias flightseeing adventure (offered at the Copper River Princess Lodge) and also the Helicopter/Dog Sledding on Mendenhall Glacier. My husband has a medical condition that limits his ability to walk long distances (COPD). Can someone who has done these excursions please answer the following questions for me?

1. How much walking is involved (both excursions are listed as Moderate Activity)?

2. How many passengers are on the plane and the helicopter.

3. How are the views from the air? Does everyone, no matter where they sit have good views?

Thank you for sharing your experiences and opinions.

We are interested in the Kennicott & Wrangell-St. Elias flightseeing adventure (offered at the Copper River Princess Lodge) and also the Helicopter/Dog Sledding on Mendenhall Glacier. My husband has a medical condition that limits his ability to walk long distances (COPD). Can someone who has done these excursions please answer the following questions for me?

1. How much walking is involved (both excursions are listed as Moderate Activity)?

2. How many passengers are on the plane and the helicopter.

3. How are the views from the air? Does everyone, no matter where they sit have good views?

Thank you for sharing your experiences and opinions.

Check with your Doctor if your husband can actually fly in a helicopter or small plan. The view are normally great from all seats in the helicopter or plane.