Our New Blog Eatsleepcruise.com

Hi Folks,

Wanted to share with everyone the blog my wife and I have just put together. It shares our experiences from cruising along with tips and suggestions aimed at first time/novice cruisers.

Also, we have reviews of our trips and shore excursions along with a photo gallery.

The photo gallery is a work in progress as we just upgrade our camera equipment to a DSC RX100 and have been learning more about photography.

Would love to hear any feedback folks have about ways we could improve.

See the world one port at a time,

DB and The Princess (AKA The Wife :D)

Thank you for sharing your blog with us.

Keith

My pleasure Keith. The wife and I love CC and have used it for years and just recently got up the courage to formally join and share our cruise adventures with the rest of the community here. Almost everyone we have encountered has been very courtesy and helpful! Cruisers are really outgoing and generous folks.

Thanks! As a soon to be 1st time cruiser (Nov. 2014), I'm looking forward to exploring your site.

Thanks MTVshops. We hope you find the site useful.

We are continually adding cruise planning resources and blog posts, so be sure to sign up for the newsletter and get a free ebook to learn how to save money when booking a cruise.

This week my wife, a licensed physical therapist, blogs about what you need to know when renting a scooter at sea.

You should not let your mobility issues get in the way of enjoying a cruise. She gives you all the important questions and things you need to know when trying to rent a scooter.

Check it out here

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from our Alaskan cruise.

While we work on the review for that ship, which we will share here on CC as well as on our blog (with a complete photo gallery), we have had a few blog posts come out.

One on how to plan a mini-vacation in your own backyard, something we like to call a "hometown excursion", as well as some tips to help you stay healthy and fit on your next cruise.

Your comments and feedback are always most appreciated!

Thanks,

DB

Fresh off our Celebrity Solstice Alaskan cruise, this week we offer some tips to help when the cruise lines change your plans before departure.

Of course, we had all of our cruise excursions and reservations set four months before sailing. But, three weeks before our departure, Celebrity contacted us with an unanticipated, and quite upsetting change to these long held plans.

Here is how we handled the situation, and the steps you can take to resolve hiccups in your travel plans! We were able to salvage this disruption and still have an amazing cruise!

Keep on Cruising!

• 1 year later...