Cabo san Lucas questions

windsor26

I think I have found the correct port of call thread.

Can anyone say what sort of temperature the water is in Cabo in May as I am thinking of a helmet dive and cannot take cold water?

Also I would appreciate a contact details e-mail please of any pharmacy in Cabo in the docks area? Thanks

We did regular scuba at Christmas with wet suits and were plenty warm. We will be doing a land vacation there on April 11 and I am sure the water will be much warmer since the air temp will be in the 90s.

I will try to remember to get the water temp and report back. Cabo does have some nice diving. Lots to see and plenty of tropical fish.

We did regular scuba at Christmas with wet suits and were plenty warm. We will be doing a land vacation there on April 11 and I am sure the water will be much warmer since the air temp will be in the 90s.

I will try to remember to get the water temp and report back. Cabo does have some nice diving. Lots to see and plenty of tropical fish.

Thank you so much I would appreciate the water temp I did the helmet dive in Pago Pago without wet suit and I am not sure I could get one on as I have had surgery on my write and must not use the hand strongly for 6 months If it were warm enough to be without the suit and there is enough to see I would love to repeat my experience.

• 3 weeks later...
The surface temp is 73 and at 60 feet was 68. We used eagle divers this trip. Great equipment and 5 mil wetsuits. They have hoods if you want one. We didn't use them. Made 4 dives and vis was great.

Sounds great but doctor said no not yet Thanks again for info