Who to complain to!!

w1981l

Wondering on carnival who do I complain to. Had our wedding oct 4 and nothing went right and I didn't get my hour at my reception because the wedding before me ran late so that made mine later... What to do??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wondering on carnival who do I complain to. Had our wedding oct 4 and nothing went right and I didn't get my hour at my reception because the wedding before me ran late so that made mine later... What to do??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you communicate your frustrations onboard with Guest Services and document any of the problems you experienced? I'd also call Carnival Weddings and speak to a supervisor. If that doesn't work--you might try posting on Carnival or John Heald's Facebook pages to see if you get a response.

Mine didn't go right either. Our coordinator was a no show. Anyway, I contacted both Carnival Weddings and The Wedding Experience. Carnival weddings never even acknowledged my email, but the Wedding Experience contacted me within hours and offered a partial refund, since it was their contractor who didn't show up...there were other things that went wrong as well, but my wedding was beautiful, and I got to marry my best friend, wear a fabulous dress, eat cake and visit with family friends otherwise far flung.

Anyway, unfortunately your issues are with Carnival and their wedding department apparently doesn't care at all once they have your money. Try calling Melissa or Dinah at Carnival Weddings, both are amazing while planning the wedding and may be able to help you out. If you didn't get what you paid for, at the very least they owe you a partial refund. As for contacting their supervisor, she's basically worthless and gets defensive anytime you have a question...and I was totally not a bridezilla!

Edited by ImaginationCruiseBride

• 2 weeks later...

That is just awful!!! I suggest to always bring your travel agent as a guest if possible. If they are not local have them on speed dial. Many can solve issues as long as the ship has not sailed. They can be a huge help and pretty much a coordinator for you if they are a guest. They know your vision more then the coordinator you met 1 hour before you wedding.