Piano Bar question???

If you had your ceremony at the piano bar (carnival) What was it like? How many guests did you have? Pictures???

I am asking because I (i like to get mental pictures of what I could possibly have) narrowed down which room I would have for the ceremony (I'm doing the Lets Celebrate package with DJ so I already know my reception area would be the liquid night club) and it's between the piano bar and the limelight lounge (sunshine). So if I were to get the Piano Bar (if thats the one they choose for us) then I would like to see how it looks, etc!

:D

Having been in the Carnival piano bars, I think the piano is too much of an obstruction for a wedding ceremony unless you only have 10 guests or so. It's up to you, but a more conventional room or even some open deck would provide you with an aisle and better sight lines for your guests.

I would agree that the piano bar is a pretty odd space for a ceremony. However the wedding people in Port Canaveral (Carolina) can send you pics of the ceremony locations, she has some with a ceremony is the Piano bar. Despite the odd space, it can work. Personally I think that the Piano bar is more elegant than the Limelight lounge. If your party is small enough I would pick that location. Carolina also sent me some photos of a ceremony in the library bar. That would be my #1 pick if my wedding party/guest list was small enough to accommodate.

I recommend doing a ship tour if you can. It will help so much. The Sunshine is SO much different than any of the other ships in regards to usage of space....it was worth every dime spent traveling from Atlanta to Canaveral to tour.

Personally, I did not care for the Limelight at all. I have a few pictures that I could send you if you want them that show you the Limelight. Send me your email address and I can email them to you...I have NO idea how to post pics on here :(

Oh yes, pictures. Please! My email is Cinsam.Colon@gmail.com

I am having around 30 something guests, I don't see how the piano bar would work but that is one of the places they told me that my ceremony could be, although I personally don't believe so. And the library, when i asked it said it only accommodates 17 or 19 either one....I feel like it'll be in the limelight lounge and honestly i don't like the colors or the layout but I'll have to settle for it. Lol! But any pictures you may have, that you can send me, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!!

Hope you're having a great day!!

I would agree that the piano bar is a pretty odd space for a ceremony. However the wedding people in Port Canaveral (Carolina) can send you pics of the ceremony locations, she has some with a ceremony is the Piano bar. Despite the odd space, it can work. Personally I think that the Piano bar is more elegant than the Limelight lounge. If your party is small enough I would pick that location. Carolina also sent me some photos of a ceremony in the library bar. That would be my #1 pick if my wedding party/guest list was small enough to accommodate.

I recommend doing a ship tour if you can. It will help so much. The Sunshine is SO much different than any of the other ships in regards to usage of space....it was worth every dime spent traveling from Atlanta to Canaveral to tour.

Personally, I did not care for the Limelight at all. I have a few pictures that I could send you if you want them that show you the Limelight. Send me your email address and I can email them to you...I have NO idea how to post pics on here :(

Oh yes, pictures. Please! My email is Cinsam.Colon@gmail.com

I am having around 30 something guests, I don't see how the piano bar would work but that is one of the places they told me that my ceremony could be, although I personally don't believe so. And the library, when i asked it said it only accommodates 17 or 19 either one....I feel like it'll be in the limelight lounge and honestly i don't like the colors or the layout but I'll have to settle for it. Lol! But any pictures you may have, that you can send me, would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!!!

Hope you're having a great day!!