Celebrity Eclipse, 30th April 2016

talljules1

So, Paul and I (Jules) are cruising the Norwegian Fjords on Celebrity Eclipse, sailing from Southampton on 30th April 2016.

Any interest in some kind of LGBT meet? We have found that the LGBT events on board are not well advertised or well-attended. (But we have found the ship to be friendly and welcoming.)

What think you?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi did you do the med cruise in May 2014? Are you the guy who did all the blogs?? I'm not sure if we sat by you in the dining room for dinner X

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Jules & Paul. Yes, we are on the same cruise, & will look forward to meeting you! We are Ken (me) & Ray from Dallas, TX. We are also traveling with two good friends, Chris & Rick, from Northern California.

I started a Roll Call for this cruise back in August, 2015, but so far, have had only one other couple chime in.... if you want to scroll back & check that out.

We are also staying on for the Ireland & Iceland cruise after this one.

I think we've gotten everything (including both "pre" & "post" cruise) booked as far as transfers, excursions & tours, and of course theater tickets (for London) etc., etc. Now comes what will seem like a long, long wait before we can actually PACK & head for the airport! :-)

Ken