Looking for a friend on my cruise

danalb

I will be cruising alone on April 9 2016 with Royal Caribbean. I would like to know how to find out if there is a group or FOD on the independence of the seas and if so how can I meet with some members of the Gay community.

Daniel

I will be cruising alone on April 9 2016 with Royal Caribbean. I would like to know how to find out if there is a group or FOD on the independence of the seas and if so how can I meet with some members of the Gay community.

Daniel

As a company policy Royal Caribbean does not post FOD/GLBT gatherings in the ship's newsletter only AA meetings. However, there is community bulletin board by guest relations and there is usually a standard GLBT gathering posted for a specific time and location. The problem is that other GLBT people simply either don't know of the bulletin board or forget to check. But it might worth it for you at least to check it out and go. If there isn't one posted or you want to post additional meetings and/or different time or locations you are more than welcome to do so on a 3x5 card. Who shows up is a rather crap shoot so don't get your hopes up.

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel

My partner and I are on your cruise... check out the roll call that was linked in a previous reply.