Shoreexcursioner to hol chan shark ray

dramaqueenjan

• 3 weeks later...
We did the one by air, it's the same as the one by boat, what's your question?

What was your experience with this excursion? I have this booked for September... Have never used this company before, but this looks like an awesome excursion...

I don't get why you people keep using these middlemen to book your excursions. It's simply someone who created a site and used marketing tools to sell tours to the actual tour operators in Belize. The reputability lies in the company which they are pawning you off to. Some companies in Belize to do this excursion are EcoToursBelize, CoralBreeze Tours, and SplashWave Tours just to name a few.

I don't get why you people keep using these middlemen to book your excursions. It's simply someone who created a site and used marketing tools to sell tours to the actual tour operators in Belize. The reputability lies in the company which they are pawning you off to. Some companies in Belize to do this excursion are EcoToursBelize, CoralBreeze Tours, and SplashWave Tours just to name a few.

Yes .but none offer a private your and in fact Ive email 2 with no response multiple times

Yes .but none offer a private your and in fact Ive email 2 with no response multiple times

It probably would be easier for you to rent a boat to get there if you are looking to do it privately. You can Email wtg_792@hotmail.com we've used Travis before for boat rentals, they will also provide you with a Boat Captain and guides depending on group size.

The first time we booked online with one of the Belize operators it did not end very well. We did not have to pay anything to guarantee our tour and when we arrived at their booth the guide just said they were fully booked. We went with another company after that....

Has anybody used shore excursion her to do this excursion if so can you give me any input thank you

Yes, we used them last year but the company in Belize that they use is Splash Waves Tours. The excursion was fine and no problems with Shore ex.

I would probably book directly with Splash Waves next time.